Amer. Privilege/Cele. of Design with Melinda Pacha
Home > American Privilege > Amer. Privilege/Cele. of Design with Melinda Pacha
Following the performance of American Privilege
Tickets are $25. Ticket includes admission to see the world premiere of American Privilege and a strolling reception with an open wine and beer bar celebrating Melinda's career at Detroit Mercy. All ticket sales from this event will benefit the Theatre Program Fund.
Assistant Theatre Professor, Melinda Pacha, has announced her retirement from University of Detroit Mercy. We are grateful for Melinda's contributions. Serving as a design faculty member since 1981, Melinda has inspired countless designers, actors, professionals, stage managers and producers through her dedication to teaching and artistic expression. During her time at Detroit Mercy Melinda served the department in many different capacities including chair of the program; we have a lot to celebrate.
How you can celebrate:
- Purchase a ticket to the event and attend. Melinda would love to see you.
- In the event you want to surprise Melinda at the event, we are keeping the guest list a surprise from her.
- We invite everyone to compose a brief toast or short video to Melinda for this special occasion. Please print off your toast and bring it with you to the theatre lobby so we can include it in a memory book. If you cannot attend the event please email you toast or short video to email@example.com. We will confirm that we received it.
- We would appreciate your support of spreading word of the event to classmates, friends or crew and cast members from productions.
- We are developing a PowerPoint presentation of Melinda’s work throughout her career. If you have a image that you would like to include, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information about the image as possible.
We hope you will join us celebrating Melinda's amazing career with Detroit Mercy Theatre Company and the University of Detroit Mercy.
Saturday, February 2, 2019 7:30 PM ET
|The Marlene Boll Theatre-YMCA-1401 Broadway
Detroit Mercy Theatre Company Ticket Office: 313-993-3270
Funds raised from A Celebration of Design with Melinda Pacha will support the Theatre Program Fund which provides support for department scholarships, programming, master classes, leadership development and facility improvements.
- $100 Friend Circle: Honor Melinda by supporting the Theatre Program Fund in her honor at the Friend Circle level.
- $500 Event Sponsor: Have your name listed as an event sponsor in the program and on signage.
- $1000 Director Sponsor: Have your name highlighted as an event sponsor in the program and on signage.
- $2500 Producer Sponsor: Have your name featured as an event sponsor in the program and on signage. Invitation to private dinner with Melinda Pacha.
- $313,000 New Theatre Rehearsal and Classroom Space: Become a celebrity by providing support for the remodeling of the rehearsal and classroom space in Reno Hall. Updating our rehearsal facilities to be state of the art will benefit the program’s continued growth and allow for more student projects and performances. Your name will also be listed as an event sponsor in the program and on signage with an exclusive invitation to a private dinner with Melinda Pacha.
- $4,500,000 New Theatre Sponsor: Become an instant legend by providing a new black box theatre and permanent home for Detroit Mercy Theatre Company! Have your name displayed as an event sponsor in the program and signage with an exclusive invitation to a private dinner with Melinda Pacha.
Become a sponsor today! Contact Greg Grobis at 313-993-3269 or at email@example.com.
In addition to Sponsorship Opportunities, personal donations to support the Theater Program Fund will also be accepted at the event.